Monday, February 16, 2009

Update...its been a while!










Its been a while since I have posted. And Yes, I have been watching the bachelor every Monday, and I can't wait for tonights. Diana is comming back and she needs the boot!
Anyways, so I just thought I would update everyone with the only few pictures I have taken during these eventful last months. It was so nice spending Jimmy and My first Holiday season together. We absolutly feel lucky we have almost (two months away) had such an amazing first year of marrage. People told us it would be hard to adjust, but for us it has been so enjoyable spending every second possible having fun together, and never needing to "go home" at the end of the night since now we have our own home. We feel we are either lucky people, or just Best Friends, that love eachother so much! haha
The favorite holiday so far, has been Valentines day. Jimmy has been so busy from working for Orbit, taking his last classes in school (which includes anatomy, yuck!), and managing for Stone Security. We havn't had much US time with him waking up at 6, going to work, comming home for dinner and then off to his classes, leaving his lunches and dinners for recruting time, and Mondays for Basketball. Ahh, I can't wait till it is over! Only Two Months away! But in the mean time, we have been taking advantage of the short time we have together.
For Valentines day we had the most perfect date ever. It holds a place in both Jimmy and my heart because we meet at a Valentines day party two years ago! But for this valentines day we woke up and had couple massages which was so amazing. Then we went home got ready and headed up to Park city, shoped at the Outlets and then went on our way to Ruth's Chris...Yum! It was perfect. I was with him all day without phone calls or interuptions. Just US! I appretiate Jimmy so much with all that he does, and the time he takes to make me happy. I love him....so much!!
So in short for the pictures, there are a couple of valentines day, and one with my nephew and I during Christmas....I wish I would have taken more. I need to be better at grabbing my camra, to remember the moments!
I hope that everyone else has had a great holiday season...even though it is far past, and is enjoying the last few winter months!

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Great update!! Sounds like life is fantastic for you two!
We live so close, we really should get together sometime soon.

Lauren said...

Today/tonight was a blast...we need to do more projects soon! Keep calm carry on!

Anonymous said...

i have looked at your past two posts, but it wasn't until this time that I realized that was YOU with brown hair! When i looked at it before i thought it was jimmy's sister or something. I didn't even recognize you at all! How fun. Love the new look.