Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jason's Already Engaged!!!

Well, like I had put on a couple post before, Jason the bachelor was going to have his own show....I was so excited, then yesterday we found out that he just got engaged!!! He found someone he is totally in love with!! I was excited to hear that, yet I was sad we wouldn't be able to watch the whole process....I wonder who will be the next now! Good thing Jimmy is taken....ABC would be all over him to be the next bachelor, he is such a stud!

3 comments:

Heather Lee said...

just so you know, you and Jimmy are more than invited to Holland's first birthday bash. And you better believe, that when you give birth to that beauty below...I will be inviting myself to her party!

Jenna said...

Good news... I heard that the girl he is engaged to is actually one from the show. They already filmed it, so they just announced that he got engaged while on the show. At least that's what I heard, let's cross our fingers! :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Mam - Why am I now just finding out that you have a blog? That is soooo not right.

PS - Jason got engaged to a woman he found on the Bachelor. He is still the Bachelor!!!! It is filmed months ago! Did you watch last night? It got me and Austin mighty excited!!!!!!!!!