Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas!











Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! This year has already started out to be one of the bests ever! Last night we went and got our first christmas tree! We went and did a little christmas shopping, got some nice hot, hot chocolate and then headed to the chrismas tree farm. We were so excited to be picking out our first, and bringing it into our own home! Here are some pictures of our little adventure! The tree is not complete yet becuase I have a lot of my christmas ornaments at home and we ran out of lights....and we figured that out half way through.. .. but we still love it!

3 comments:

Katie said...

linz- you have to tell me where you got that coat- I WANT IT. seriously.

Erin said...

The tree looks so cute. It is so fun to be able to now do all these fun things together as your own family.

Heather Lee said...

I didn't even notice that you ran out of lights because I thought your tree looked so cute! At least you can put up lights, our old house can't handle the voltage =( and I found that out last year after I had put like 10 strands on. I'm hoping it can at least handle one strand...but we'll see.
Still LOVE your coat. You look nice and festive with a green sweater and red earrings...oh and I love that you are sipping hot chocolate as you browse through the tree farm aisles.