Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chairs


Right when I say I am not getting anything else for my apartment I found these green houndstooth chairs I had to get for my "future home"! They will work perfectly with the classic modern style that I want to go in my next home. They had my name written all over them and I couldn't pass them up. Since I don't have room in my apartment they are blocking our entryway but the good thing is that I am reminded how much I love them every time I get home or leave. Thank goodness I have a husband that understands cute chairs are needed even when there isn't room in our apartment!

4 comments:

Akasha Balkman said...

These chairs are so cute!! I am in love with them as well! We need to get together sometime! Geoff and I moved up to Country Springs apartments on 600 N Orem Blvd, and Jordan said that we are pretty close to you and Jimmy! So we definitely should do something! Take care!!

The Ehat Family said...

LINZ-

I love them!! So cute.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

i love them.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute, and you are so funny to get them even if they do block the entry! So, The Bachelor finale is Monday and I think we need to plan a party....you interested?