Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby #2

Yes as many of you do, and many don't know we are expecting another baby December 21. We are so excited (and a bit overwhelmed) but feel so blessed! We can not wait....well I am sure Maylee can, they will be 12, almost 13 months apart. It will be a handful for the first couple of years but after that, I am sure Maylee and baby #2 will be the best of friends. I always wanted my kids close together, and didn't relize it would come true and happen THAT fast!!!! So here we go again!

7 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Hey! So excited for you guys!! So much work, but you'll LOVE IT. Maylee is so stinkin cute & you look great.
PS-I'm Austin's cousin that talked to you at the baseball game :)

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh, so exciting! It will be way fun after the first few months! Congratulations!

jessH said...

that's awesome! you probably weren't expecting it to be so fast... but that's great! beats having to wait a long time inbetween. you are such a cute mom. you'll do it in style! congrats.

Julie said...

I am SUPER excited for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you guys. I have to agree with you about the first few years being a little rough, but so fun. It is so nice for your kids to have a little friend.

Heather Lee said...

That's awesome! Congratulations. I don't have experience with the age difference, but I don't think that two is that much different than one. You'll be just fine! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Michelle said...

Yay for you! That will be so fun when they get older! Congrats on baby!