Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wyoming








So I have been so bad at blogging lately...not sure why, just have been, and even worse at taking pictures. But Andrea inspired me with her cute post, to share the fun time we had in Wyoming with Jordan and Ash and Austin and Anj. Of course we decided to do an impromptu photo shoot ... and I thought that the pictures turned out great, the flowers were gorgeous and Maylee was grinning (which is few and far between)! Anj took quite a bit more, but here are a couple that I took!

5 comments:

Collins Crew said...

Linzi she is so cute and you did a great job with the pictures! So it looks to me like she has started looking more like you? Hopefully I'll get to see her and you in person sometime soon.

ann-marie said...

Hi Linzi! Your daughter is too cute and getting so big! I can't believe you are expecting again! That is so exciting! Crazy, but very exciting. :) I think I would go crazy. haha But anyway, hope you are well and just wanted to say hi. :) Good luck with pregnancy #2. :)

Jen Jones said...

Maylee looks so cute and happy! We can't wait for another neice/nephew!

Amy Piller said...

Those pictures are so cute, I love her eyes!

Anonymous said...

I HATE these pictures!! I don't like you guys having fun without us!! I wish Chase and I were there!