Monday, May 16, 2011

One night of Camping

Campfire at night! We roasted s'mores!



Whew, we made it through. It was so much fun enjoying family. Jimmy and I had NEVER camped since we were married. ... and we took it on with Maylee. Of course she was a perfect angel....I on the other hand in the middle of the night thought "she" was too cold in the tent and we moved both her and I into the back of the car (I was cold too and there were coyotes and a pack of wolves licking there chops outside our tent). But beside the scary night and a day without a shower, It was a lot of fun...

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

You are dareing! I am scared to take both Grant and Chandler Camping, LOL

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahahahahha you are so funny. the campfire pictures turned out cool!!!!

Kid's Kitchen said...

You guys are so brave!! We miss you! Hope we can get together this weekend:)