Saturday, October 11, 2008

Haunted House



So last night we went on a very scary date!! we went to the Castle of Chaious with lauren, kirk, rob and Crystelin! It was so much fun getting together again! We love the Portwoods and soon to be Spencers!! We hadn't hung out since the summer and it was great to be together again and Lauren to join! Here are a couple of pictures!! The second one Jimmy took in the haunted house with our 3-D glasses on, and so I am so sad he is not in it cause it is so funny! After we took he pict a scary guy came up to me and was going to take my camera...so I wasn't going to take it out again! I love the pict though... haha Well it was just another fun night during this Scary Halloween season!

Oh I just have to add...at the beggining we were crawling into a tight box that we didn't know where to go and we crawled too far into a place we were not suppose to be...pitch black...and we all got stuck, smooshed against eachother where we couldn't stand up or even move forward...this was no part of the haunted house! It wasn't funny at the time! haha

1 comment:

crystalyn and rob said...

yay im on your blog!!!! love it