Thursday, October 30, 2008

Buisness Man Jimmy!


I just want to give a shout out to Jimmy for being such an AMAZING husband and new business man!! He is so good to me and is amazing in everything he does! He just got an internship with a Medical Sales company in Salt Lake, and they have already told him they will make an area for him after his Summer with Stone Security. He is so busy with School, Managing Stone Security, and Orbit Medical, and still makes plenty of fun time to spend with me. He leaves at 8 in the morning and doesn't get home till 7 at night! I am just so proud of him for all his hard work and already having sucess in what he is doing in just two weeks at his internship! I miss being with him every hour of everyday!! I love him so much and I am so excited to see what the future holds for Him! This was him at our celebration Dinner looking like a Business Man!! I love you Jimmy!

No comments: