Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally getting settled!
























Finally we are getting settled in our new apartment! We have been so happy here we haven't wanted to leave! Sunday we had our first dinner over at our house with My family, Grandpa Boone, Lisa and Zach. It was so nice to have my grandpa here, he was on his way to move to Saint George! We all feel so lucky to have him close by! I'm sad I didn't get a picture with everyone, but I got a picture of the table. :) It was so nice to finally have a home where we can invite family and friends over to! Here are a couple pictures of the apartment...its not done yet, but my sister wanted to see it right away!

7 comments:

Annie said...

K I seriously need you to come to my house and help. The black and white with red accents is exactly how I want to do my piano room. I need help. Maybe next week you two can come for dinner? I love it.

Anonymous said...

It looks really cute. Your mom sent me and email the other day and I was asking about you. I didn't know you were back in Provo again. I have got to come up there some weekend and get some stuff out of storage. Do you want some visitors? : )

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

OKay, Trendmister...very cute home!!

Christian and Stephanie said...

Linzi! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your two look so cute and your new home is adorable! I hope all is well!

Heather Lee said...

Cute. I really liked your coasters. Hey, sorry about my weird question this evening...I really didn't mean to get too personal...
Take a walk down the street anytime you'd like and come on over.

Shelli said...

Cute apt Linz! I love it! Where are you guys living? We're house hunting in provo, and I feel like it's taking forever! We should get together sometime, I'd love to see you!

Jenna said...

I just found your blog and I'm so excited... somehow I didn't know you guys had one! Your place looks so dang cute. Wanna come do mine for me? :)