Saturday, September 20, 2008

See Ya Scionara Hello Murano!!


So we finally got rid of my fun little car! I was so sad to see it go, but it had to because no one could fit in the back if they were bigger than 5'2, no SUV could see me cause the car was so short, and for the winter I knew my "I'm stuck in the snow" episodes were turning into a part time job for Jimmy's brother AJ! I tried getting rid of it a couple times and then things kept comming up! The first time I put it up for sale an SUV hit me comming out of a car wash, second time a Hummer ran into the back of me, and just on our way to go trade it in this time a Sequoia ran into the back of us with there bike rack...luckly we were able to wipe the scrapes out! All SUV's. And I could never forget to mention the chain in our little way. From Day one we named it sionara... and it lived up to its name fully. I loved that car and I put it though so much and it was still so good to me. I knew it needed to go for saftey reasons and so we could fit more than two people in our car. So I just wanted to say soolong scionara, I hope you go to a good owner! So Jimmy and I decided on a Nissan Murano which I had rented when scionara was being repaired from the chain and I absolutly loved it! I knew it would be a perfect car for us for many years to come and we love it! Everyone can see me and people can fit comfortably! We love it and look forward to the many years ahead! haha

3 comments:

Joe & Jill said...

Hey Linzi!I found you! I'm not sure you remember me- Jill williams....now Jill buckley! How are you? anyways- I hope you dont mind I'm adding you to my list of friends. You are so cute!

Whats Up with the Eps said...

Oh my gosh, Hey Jill!! That is so fun you found me on here! I am just getting use to using this thing and it won't let me see your blog...and I would love to see pictures of Macee and the family!What is your blog address...maybe that will help. :)

Joe & Jill said...

That is so weird that it isn't letting you see it! My blog address is joeandjillbuckley.blogspot.com. How are you? ya I'm getting used to it too!!