Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day





I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this valentines day! It was sweet & simple, with my two greatest loves!! Feburary has always had a special place in my heart becuase Jimmy and I met on Valentines day, at a Valentines day party, and I got pregnant with Maylee a couple days after valentines day 4 v-days later. So this year I had so much love for my new little family! This year, I wasn't ready to go without my baby girl yet, so Jimmy, Maymay and I all went to try a new resturant. Jimmy looked so handsome, and Maymay was absolutly adorable. There was nothing better than spending Valentines day with the both of them. I couldn't have been any happier! I hope you all had a wonderful and loved valentines day too!

5 comments:

jessH said...

You all look great!! you look amazing. Love that pictures of you!!

love, lowry said...

I just LOVE your little family! You are the cutest! I love that she is wearing little jeggings and her shoes are to die for!

Christian and Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! You have a baby...and quite possibly the cutest little girl I've ever seen. CONGRATS!!! you look amazing. couldn't be happier for you!

Erin said...

Love that little girl. Glad you had a great vday.

The Reed Family said...

You look SOOOOO great in this picture, Linzi! I am jealous;). Where did you find that super cute purple bow that Maylee is wearing? I love it!