Saturday, January 29, 2011

Look who stopped by for a visit!!

Of course I lost my phone so no one can get ahold of me right now.. . . .So yesterday, I pulled up to my house with a van in the driveway wondering who could it be. Jimmy opened the door holding two babies!! I was so excited to see Kate and her triplets came all the way from farmington for a visit, and Derek joined us later for dinner! It was such a fun suprise to have them there and see all the cute babies together! She is an amazing mother, and they are all so stinking cute!! It was fun finally having them in our home! Just a side note- they are 5 months now and Maylee is only 10 weeks (She is one chubby baby! ha).

2 comments:

Kid's Kitchen said...

That seriously was SUCH a FUN day!! Thanks Linz...you guys are the best! I love Maylee and we will be back for sure for another fun play date. Except next time we will buy dinner! xoxo

Anonymous said...

First off, TRIPLETS?!! That has got to be pure craziness. How funny is it the Maylee isn't that much smaller than them? That is awesome!! She is soooooooooo stinkin' cute!