Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Madden Pictures







So I had an appointment the Thurday after baby boy was born, and Maylee was sick, and I didn't have it in me at the time to take them both to Salt lake to have them done. I couldn't get pictures until the 5th, and I was worried that Madden would be too old. So I figured I would attempt at taking newborn pictures. so here they are. I thought that they turned out pretty decient. I didn't even want to try adding Maylee though, maybe I'll attempt that when Jimmy is home to be my assistant!

6 comments:

Erin said...

They look so great. Good work.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Seriously Linzi.... Love how you just whip those amazing things out when you have never even taken baby pictures before. I think you should do the first one on your cute announcement. Love it!

Dee Dee Cox said...

They are very good and much cheaper.

Lindsey said...

Good Job! Those look great!!!

jessH said...

YOU are a WOMAN of MANY Talents!! They look great.

Collins Crew said...

Those turned out great, I'm always so impressed with everything you do. Side note - did you get hardwood floors?