Friday, November 19, 2010

Maylee Maree Epperson

This is my very first time posting on this thing so I am going to keep it short and simple. Maylee Maree Epperson was born on November 19, 2010 at 1:39 AM, she weighed 7 lbs and 5 oz and was 20 inches tall. She was blessed with her Daddy's skinny legs and her Mommy's cute little button nose. She truly beautiful and such a peaceful baby. We are all still a little tired from the long night but I fell so blessed to have the two most amazing girls in my life, I love them both more than anything in this world.




10 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!! I LOVE her name. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! I was hoping there would be some photos of her posted on here. We are coming to visit her tomorrow!! Congratulations and good luck in the crazy world of parenthood. And, prepare yourself right now for when you walk in on her making out with Jax or Ben. Sorry, it's just something you can't avoid! :)

Congrats guys!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What the heck...how did we not know this? She is soooo beautiful. Yay can't wait to meet her.

The Christensen's said...

She is adorable! I think that Madden and Maylee sound great together so I am calling dibs on them being boyfriend and girlfriend!

Julie said...

Congrats you guys!!!!! Everything about her is amazing! We are so happy for you two!

Lauren said...

Congrats! She is beautiful... Hope to meet her soon!!

Kid's Kitchen said...

One word....adorable! Congrats! We are SOOOO excited for your little Maylee. She is beautiful and I can't wait for her to meet her three new boyfriends!!! Hope you are enjoying every minute. Love you guys!!

Amy Piller said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!!

Akasha Balkman said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! You guys are going to love being parents! And girls are SO much fun!

Heather Lee said...

Hoooray! I've been checking in every once and a while to see when she made her debut. She is so precious. I love the photo of her looking at her daddy.
I can't wait to watch her grow, and see all of her fabulous outfits.
Congratulations on a beautiful baby!