Monday, August 9, 2010

UPDATE

Its been a while since I have updated! I keep saying I will get better but we have just been so busy with summer! When we haven't been on vacay, we have been staying busy with projects getting ready for the baby to come! 3 months and 12 days left!! :)
NEW MEXICO- at the Ranch! Thank you to Aunt DeeDee and Uncle Rodger we had such a fun time and it was sooo BEAUTIFUL!
Out shopping with the girls

Just Relaxing on the swings

Jimmy giving Carter a push on the Rope Swing

Jimmy with Hank... Taking a walk to see the Horses, and yes, Jimmy was trying to grow a stash.


Tired Cowgirl Meg...Isn't that cute!


BABY MACIE: My Sister had her baby! She is Beautiful- and it made me so excited for mine to come in 3 months! This was when they came home from the hospital and Carter and Britton got to see there sister for the first time! It was so fun to be there with them!





SAINT GEORGE: We went with my family to Saint George to see Tarzan...it was so much fun! Very hot- just how I like it!
My Cute Nephew Britton....I couln't resist posting this!





At the pool....






BEES GAME: Loving the Warm weather!


FORTH OF JULY:
My cute Hubby waiting for the fireworks!

4th of July at Thanksgiving Point...yes it was sooo cold!

4 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

looks like you guys are having a fun summer! You are looking so cute with your growing belly. I'm really excited for you guys! I can't wait until I get to see her. Hope everything is going well!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

k your little pregnant bod is sooo cute. I am getting so excited for you guys too :) Looks like your summer is soooo sooo soo fun. that cowgirl picture is adoreable.! see you soon!

Erin said...

I love all the pics! I need to get copies of the pics from the ranch!

Shelli Dame said...

Linzi! You are so cute! You need to post more maternity pictures! And I loved all the pictures you posted, especially the tired cowgirl. Adorable. Did you get a new camera?