Friday, April 17, 2009

Mixed Emotions!

{as the cam cam was leaving with its new owner I had to watch it drive away}
{I have to move on with my life}

{Jimmy saying don't take the cam cam away}

So we never thought the day would come when we would have to sell the camry....but the day has come! Since we are moving to Philidelphia, it was either pay to transport it for 800... or sell.... So we sold it this morning! We were sad to see it go becuase it got us from A to B and never gave us ANY problems....even with 234,000 miles! Jimmy woke me up early this morning and I took pictures of his last moments with the Cam cam...so here they are... As you can tell there were mixed emotions.

4 comments:

Annie said...

What the crap I thought you were moving to Seattle!!!! Text me and let me know what the crap.

Annie said...

OH yeah and sorry for your car. That does suck.

Courtney said...

If you really are moving to Philadelphia (what happened to Seattle) - let us know if you need any help with the move. We are just outside the city. We'd love to have you for dinner or you're welcome to stay with us while you find a place (we are moving May 2nd so it might be hectic if your timing is in the next two weeks).

BTW, this is Jimmy's cousin.

Akasha Balkman said...

When are you guys moving?! We need to get together before you guys are gone! Geoff and I keep looking for you guys in church but I'm sure you've been super busy with packing and everything. Lets get together soon though! Take care!