Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Hung out with KORVER!!!!!















SO, Jimmy and I went to he Jazz game and Korver came up to us becuase we were so cool and was like we should hang out sometime...and of course we said ok!!! So anyways we went and hung out with Korver!! Here are a couple of pictures!! Haha j/k I wish. Actually, Korver being one of the most amazing guy ever decided to hold a charity and for everyone who brought a coat for kids could meet him and sign autographs!! So of course we brought a coat!! He was just as cute in person! So i didn't think what I was going to say to him before I actually met him so when I saw him we met eyes and then I said, " I am a big fan." Then it became a little bit awakard and then I said, " me and my husband really like watching you". That was it! His eyes met mine....and then I turned around for a picture, that I wasn't suppose to take, and he smiled. It was perfect, I just wish I would have thought of something better to say!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still need your address!

Jenna said...

How awesome is that?! Lucky!

Heather Lee said...

I've heard he can't kiss...

Anonymous said...

hey, your address sister! : ) Or else your going to be included in your mom's announcement.